Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Personal Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog!

Since this is a personal introduction, let me explain a little bit about myself. I am a senior at Eastern Michigan University majoring in aviation management technology. I originally began studying aviation flight technology at Eastern, but had to switch to management because I could not keep my medical. I am looking forward to graduating this spring and entering the professional world.

While going to school full time, I work two part time jobs. During the golfing season I work at Deme Acres Golf Course as a greenskeeper. I also work at Toledo Express airport doing ramp, ticket counter and gate services for Allegiant Air. I really enjoy working both jobs and hope that my experiences at both places will lead me to success after graduation from Eastern.

Other than all of those educational and work related things, I keep busy by playing guitar and singing backup vocals in a pop-punk band. I also love to play sports including: golf, basketball, tennis, disc golf, football and any other sport really. I try to stay as active as possible while balancing my work and school schedule. As with everyone else my age, I enjoy hanging out with my friends and having a good time. Another hobby that I have is keeping freshwater aquariums.

That pretty much sums up my personal introduction, I hope that you have learned something new about me and that you are looking forward to my future posts!

Thanks for reading,
-Kyle Wagenknecht

1 comment: